NJ Motorsports Park
Prepare yourself for over 700 acres of intense motorsport action! This motorsport park is the most popular attraction near Ramada Vineland, and there’s no doubt about it! NJ Motorsports Park offers an incredible amount of diverse and dynamic motorsports attractions, including:
- 2 world-class road courses (Thunderbolt and Lightning)
- An exclusive motorsports country club known as the Drivers Club
- A first class karting facility where anyone can experience the thrill of motorsports behind the wheel for the first time.
- ATV, MX, BX, Offroad Experience course
- Research and development campus/speedplex
- Novice driving and training programs
- High performance racing school
- 3/4 mile tri-oval speedplex
Check out NJ Motorsports Park while you’re staying at Ramada Vineland for the thrill of a lifetime!
The Ramada Vineland is located just a meager half hour away from major coastal beaches: Atlantic City, Ocean City, Wildwood, and Cape May. It’s a convenient, short distance for tons of enjoyment! Have fun at all of the attractions, restaurants, and stores that the beaches have to offer. Or just take a load off for a day and lay out on the sandy shores. When the day is done, you can either continue the festivities at other local attractions near our hotel, or return to your hotel room and relax with a great night’s sleep in our comfortable beds.
The Wheaton Arts and Cultural Center has achieved recognition not only on a local and regional level, but on both a national and international level as well. This is thanks to its collections, programs, seminars, and exhibitions of glass, ceramic, and wood. There are plenty of interesting activities to partake in when you arrive:
- Watch world-class glass art created in the Glass Studio. There are always glassblowing demonstrations going on.
- Tour the Museum of American Glass with its notable collection. They have daily tours so everyone can learn about the amazing profession.
- Explore South Jersey’s rich cultural traditions, exhibits, and displays in the Down Jersey Folklife Center.
- Walk through the Craft Studios and see skilled artists work in their respected ceramic and woodcarving professions.
- Have lunch at the PaperWaiter Restaurant, located adjacent to WheatonArts, or have a picnic lunch on the grounds.
- Browse through the finest selection of handcrafted gift items in our wonderful museum stores...General Store, Brownstone Emporium, Christmas Shop, Arthur Gorham Paperweight Shop, and the Gallery of Fine Craft.
- Check out the variety of special events, exhibitions and educational programs that are offered throughout the year.
Millville’s Art District
Dozens of small towns and cities across the country have instituted artist relocation programs to encourage professional artists to move and open businesses. Many offer low-interest loans, grants, reasonably-priced mixed-use properties (live where you work), tax benefits, marketing assistance or other incentives, specifically tailored for working artists. Such places recognize that professional artists are small business owners who can help restore once-thriving communities, sometimes by creating jobs for other locals, sometimes by just adding to the cultural flavor of their revitalization plans and events. Millville's Art District has been one of these places for more than eight years: a southern New Jersey town steeped in the history of American glass making alongside its downtown Arts District. Come have a memorable experience with some rich architectural history!
- View fine art at the Riverfront Renaissance Center for the Arts through a public gallery and education center.
- Private galleries offer original paintings, ceramics, glicees, mosaics, and more.
- Browse among specialty shops -- unique gifts, antiques, books, hand-crafted fashions, candy -- and indulge yourself with old fashioned personal service.
- Enjoy dining at an excellent selection of restaurants, cafes and pubs for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
- Walk along the 700 foot Maurice River walk or enjoy a picnic in the Captain Buck Riverfront Park.
Vineland Industrial Park
This business-friendly industrial park is home for over 40 companies, specifically food processors, glass companies, trucking and produce. Around 300,000 employees from all over work together in the heart of the Northeast to create a unified place where the “can-do” spirit is always evident. And at Vineland Industrial Park, the companies are getting the most value for their dollars! Speed is of the essence in today’s business world. Close proximity to customers, distribution centers, major thoroughfares and ports-of-call will be critical to the success of any manufacturing company, and Vineland Industrial Park has it all! Competitive construction, labor, utility costs, and a host of municipal, state and federal incentive programs also enhance low land costs. The industrial park is always looking for hard working and eager businesses and companies to join them.